Monday, January 7, 2008

Img729 Ittybittyback_2













This ATC is for Danielle's Itty Bitty White Book project.  White is such a cool theme. The possibilities are endless.  When I sat down to make this ATC I had so many ideas floating around in my head...but when it came down to executing the plan, I couldn't make any of them happen! This was definitely a lot harder than I thought it would be. It''s a real balancing act -- how much color should I add?...do I add any at all?   It was mind boggling!!!  Anyways, here's the final result. I'm happy with how it turned out, and I actually loved the challenge! I used Basic Grey background paper from the Scarlet's Letter colection, an image from my stash (I think this was from Lunagirl -- she's an Ebay seller), rub-ons, Swarovski crystals, gesso and oil pastels. Now I'm off to make 26 color copies!! That's a whole other challenge...Thanks for visiting...xoxo