Friday, January 11, 2008

How Sweet is This???

Heartfeethands_4Can you stand this?? How creative is that? I haven't a clue who these people are or who took this photo, but those little baby feet are soooo adorable!!


I was stalking Etsy this morning in search of Valentine's Day treasures and found a few "Good Things" (yeah, I'm still in Martha mode) I'm totally drooling over this and these


And then there's a ton of goodness at my friend Ann's store, Digital Paperie


And how cute is this idea?  And how about tucking these cuties into a card for someone special.


Would you look at what that sweet girl Nicole has in her shop. Everything she does is soooo pretty!


Moth To A Flame studio always catches my eye. Look at this old-fashioned Tussie!


Here's some Sweetheart Tinsel  and sweet images to use in your projects.


Although she's not on Etsy, Trish's idea of a Valentine's Day tree (or two) is giving me a ton of inspiration for my home next month. I just wish she would show us pictures of the whole tree!


OK..I better take care of those dirty dishes in my sink.  Let me know if I missed any of your etsy favorites. I'm always on the lookout for great shops! xoxo...