Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Was playing with my new Prima stash today. These new papers are amazing! I'm trying my best NOT to hoard this stuff but resistance is futile....right? I used a bit of the Strawberry Kisses, Raspberry Tea and Shabby Chic lines on the layout below, and I ordered them from HERE

This photo was taken on my birthday in 2008. I love it because it was rather impromptu (the waitress just grabbed my camera from the table and said "hey, why don't I take a picture of all you guys?") and celebrates our mixed family heritage.

Here a a few close-ups:
I'm completely in love with my Prima papers!

Hope you all are enjoying a few days of warm weather wherever you are. We reached 80 degrees on Long Island today. WOO-HOO!! My kind of weather - loved it...Thanks for stopping by! xoxo