Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Week in the Life

Mandy with our dog, Cody, enjoying the weekend sunshine in our back yard. Notice the teen and her laptop - a common scene around here and an example of the moments I love to capture and record...By the way, Cody had his doggy sunglasses on moments before this pic was taken, but he lost them when he chased a squirrel out of our yard...

One of the reasons I started scrapbooking is to capture the everyday, routine (and not-so-routine) moments that are easily forgotten. I'm not very good with words so keeping a diary or written journal can be a bit of a chore for me, whereas capturing these fleeting moments with a camera and documenting them in a creative way really makes my heart sing. So I think I'm going to give this idea from Ali Edwards a go - "A Week in the Life" next week. I thought I would post the link here so you can have a peek if you don't know about it yet. What do you think? It will take a little effort and planning, but I have a feeling it will be worth it...

xoxo
Cris