Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 110

Not much to post today. I've been so busy with the teens, schoolwork (I'm a part-time grad student) and volunteer commitments that I haven't had time to sit and play with all the goodies I've been accumulating. Ok, truth be told - I've also been spending a lot of my "free" time surfing the net when I probably should be digging into my stash, but hey...what's a girl to do when there's so much eye candy to take in? I frequently visit my friend Christine's lovely blog and have been reading about all the challenges and sketches she's having fun with, so of course I had to try one! I talked my BFF Joyce into joining me on a Mojo Monday attempt and this is what I came up with:




I used the entire contents of the Indigo Sunset kit from Citrus Tree Studio. Love that Kaisercraft Marrakech paper! I also started a mini album with the leftovers that I will hopefully have finished in a couple of days...at least that's the plan. Ok, that it for now (told you it wasn't much. LOL)...Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I'm going to get back to my web surfing and pretend I'm interested in the football game my hubby is watching! Enjoy your Sunday:-)