Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mojo Monday 113 & CPS 142

Yep...I'm still here. We're all doing our best to work through this flu thing. My girls and I are calling ourselves the "Cunningham Coughing Trio". Trying to make light of a pretty bad situation! I just thank God it's not the swine flu - from what I hear, that's 10 times worse!

When the Advil kicks in and my fever is down, I've been able to take short walks and watch a few movies with the girls. We enjoyed this Janette Oke series and our favorite Jane Austen flicks.

Also managed to fit in a bit of crafting today after we all returned from the doctor's office (I have FOUR prescriptions!!). Here's my take on the current Mojo Monday. This Graphic 45 paper makes me all giddy inside -- it is sooooooo beautiful!


(Cardstock: Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Graphic 45; Santa and Jingle Bells image: Graphic 45; Bling: Prima; Lace: my stash)
and I even had enough energy to tackle the current CPS sketch.



(Cardstock: Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: K&Co-Brenda Walton's Evergreen Paper Pack; Stickles; All images and frame: Coordinating Evergreen die cuts)

OK...time for more chicken soup...