Saturday, November 14, 2009

Down For The Count...

Well my dear friends, the dreaded flu bug has officially landed at my house. My little teen came home with a fever on Thursday and as much as I don't like the fact that she is sick, I've been enjoying having her home and doting on her. Unfortunately after four days of hugs and "get well" kisses, I'm feeling very tired and achy, and am starting to run a temperature myself .

I think I may have to take a break from posting for a few days. I'm a little upset about this because I've been enjoying visiting with you all. The friends I have made through blogland have become like a little family to me ...Well, it's time for some hot ginger tea and chicken soup. And maybe I'll try to actually get a full 8 hours of sleep tonight! Be well my friends - and make sure you take your vitamins!

xoxo,
(Image courtesy of www.bbc.co.uk)