Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Quick Mini...












I LOVE project kits. They're like self-paced classes that teach me new design techniques and how to mix and match different elements....and they're great to use when I'm busy but still want to put together something pretty. All the planning and coordination has been done for me, and I can just sit, read a few instructions, and create. Total bliss...I can take them to crops (eliminates all the prep work) or reach for one when I want to complete a quick project for instant gratification, (or just get the creative juices flowing again). So, of course when I spotted this sweet mini book kit from Paisleys and Polka Dots I knew I had to have it. It is fully-loaded with pre-cut October Afternoon papers, pretty embellies and full-color instructions. Everything you need for each page is contained in its own zip-lock bag (and all the papers are PRE-CUT for you - yeah!). All I had to do was sit, read a few simple instructions, and create. What could be easier than that? So the next time you need a creative surge, or want to learn something new but cannot take a "live" class, reach for a project kit like this one. They're quick, fun and only take a couple of hours to complete....










xoxo,


PS. - Thanks Julie for all your hard work in putting together this awesome kit.