Thursday, February 15, 2007

"Dear Friends"

Chrisyoungspiece012 Would you look at this! A lovely giftie from my very talented and sweet friend Chris Young. We met online about 3 or 4 years ago, lost touch, and recently reconnected when we joined the same art group a few months ago. I have always adored Chris. She is very friendly, incredibly talented, and always willing to share. There is something about her that gives me the "warm fuzzies", and I love that!  We talked about doing an exchange with a "friendship" theme and bless her heart, look at what she created. The photos don't do it justice. It is simply magnificent. Her detail is extraordinary, especially the background and blending. More importantly, she put her heart and soul into creating something special in celebration of our friendship. I just LOVE it Chris! I'll treasure this piece (and YOU!) forever..xoxo