Wednesday, February 14, 2007

And The Winner Is...


Drawing004_2  The names were written heart doilies and placed in the bowl


Drawing005 Allie tosses them around


Drawing006 OH -- it looks like she has a winner!


Drawing007 ANGELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Congratulations Angela!  Please send me your address so I can mail your journal to you. In honour of February 14 I would also like to send a surprise gift to the following kind folks who were the first 14 people to leave me a comment :



Maija
Mel
Audrey
Helen
Theresa
Diana
Kathy
Dana
Danielle
Jo
Vicci
Maria
Susanna
Joyce

I only need the following addresses: Mel, Helen, Jo, Vicci and Susanna. Thank you to all who participated. I loved reading your comments and emails, and meeting a few of you for the first time.
xoxo


**********************************************************


The love we give away is the only love we keep.
ELBERT HUBBARD