Thursday, May 18, 2006

Two Beauties

The weather is glorious, so I've decided to take a break and head to the beach for an hour or so.  I'll bring Gayle's book along and pray that I make some headway in my reading commitment. It is a fabulous novel, but there are only 24 hours in  a day!! I had fun completing these two collages this morning. The first one I've dubbed "Bathing Beauty". Don't ask me where the quote comes from, I just dreamed it up! The second is titled "betwitched" , but has no magical connotations. It's actually one of my favorite quotes from the new movie version of Pride & Prejudice; which by the way, is not a stellar remake according to many Austen purists, but has excellent performances. The scene from which this quote is taken appears at the end and is one of the most beautiful moments in the entire movie.  Ah...I love romance. Enjoy your day!


Bathingbeauty Bodysoul_1