Friday, May 12, 2006

Meager Helpings

Made this last night not knowing what it would eventually become ( a collage, a card, another piece for the garbage?).  I'm trying my best to work with what I feel are limited supplies.   I have a ton of stuff, most of which is packed away in the basement because I don't have the room now for a dedicated space.  It's frustrating to know that I probably have what I need,  but can't even begin looking for it because I don't want to spend two hours rummaging through boxes to uncover it.  Usually I end up buying the same stuff over again and pray that I use it before I forget I have it,  but I'm tired of doing that.  So, here is the result of my efforts.  It's "missing" a few things (where's that music note paper?...And all my stamp pads? And my blender pen? UGH...)   Ok, I guess I can't complain. I'm learning to let go a little and just have fun. 


                              Sing4web3