Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Blogging, Rabbits & Spiders...OH MY!

Can you believe I've had this blog for a year and never posted to it?  What a riot.  I have my die-hard blogging buddies to thank for the inspiration. I love reading their posts and hope they will visit mine. Special thanks Maija, for encouraging me to pick up my blog and start typing!






So, about our new house...Home_046 it's a blessing, in many ways, (it's so nice to have a basement and a separate laundry room) but it needs a LOT of TLC (Sean and I always tell everyone that we're on a "rescue mission"), Thank goodness my hubby is handy, and also knows a lot of people who can help. I love the neighborhood.  It's so peaceful, and the water is right down the block.  We also have two cute bunnies ( I have affectionately named them Flopsy and Mopsy) Home_058 that run around our backyards and visit at least twice a day.  I could get used to this. My only complaint is that we have a lot of spiders in the house.  Every time we turn around there's one dangling from the ceiling or sprinting across the carpet. Gives me the heebie-geebies!   But I guess they have just as much a right to seek warm shelter as we do!