Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Secret Mission

I decided to try my hand at scrapbooking. Right now I don't see myself doing a lot of this, but I feel a need to get involved with it. My daughters LOVE seeing pictures that were taken during their infant and toddler years. They also love looking at old family photos of people they have never met, and occasionally I catch them "oohing" and "ahhing" over our wedding pictures.  Same with vacation photos, pet photos, holiday photos...I don't know what it is, but these girls love looking at pictures! At first I thought I would just organize the photos into a simple photo book for them, but that didn't seem to be enough. They want to hear the stories behind the pictures, and they want to hear them over and over again. So this is sort of like a mission. Something I have to do. I do it for them, and I do it for me because I am always in search of a creative outlet.  The fact is that we all have a story to share. Why not do it creatively?

Untitled2_4

The Journaling reads " I don't care how poor a man is, if he has family, he is rich".  xoxo