Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dorey's Gift...

Yeah! Today is my friend Dorey's birthday! I made 12 of these little 4x4 mini-cards with coordinating (and pre-stamped!) envelopes for her.  Quick, simple,and FUN. I love it. When you're busy and want to create, quick and simple is like a breath of fresh air.  Yes, we are permitted as mixed media artists to occasionally take breaks from layering, collaging and getting knee deep in gesso.  Right now, for me, it's the giving that matters. So we're off for a day of fun with my dear sweet friend. See you soon. xoxo

PS.  I've been getting a ton of emails about not being able to get in because the blog was password protected. No, it wasn't you! Sorry about that. We were testing things a few fun things. Stay tuned...Things will be a changin' over here real soon! Thanks for checking up on me:-)...


Lovedove_3 Happiness   


Foreverfriends Hellocrown