Thursday, February 14, 2008

And The Winners Are...

Istock_000005073148xsmall1











So sorry this is going up late.  I had to make 34 Valentine's treat bags for my two daughters. They love handing out little gifts to their teachers and friends. Unfortunately I was so rushed to get these out that I forgot to take pictures!  They turned out so cute.  Anyway, I'm just walking in the door. Lots going on today, but I am so excited. I just love this holiday!


So here are our One World, One Heart winners:


1. Sweetheart Box: Deena Warner


2. Candy-filled Heart Box: Traci


3. Basic Grey Infuse Collection:  Janet Detrich-Mills


Congratulations ladies! I'll be emailing you for your postal addresses later today.


Thank you everyone for visiting my blog and participating in this event. I enjoyed meeting and visiting with all of you!

Many blessings,


Cris