Friday, January 26, 2007

Invites & Heartfelt Thanks

I finished the invitations for my Valentine's Tea.  I was thinking of a more "Anna Griffin" look, but was really excited to use these new papers and goodies from the new Christine Adolph collection.


Invites2_5 My scanner is on the fritz and I'm still getting used to my camera, but hopefully you get the idea. I decided to create a tag and coordinating envelope.That's a chipboard tea charm you see there on the envelope. The tag has a photo on the front that I fell in love with. It's a pink heart laying on a calendar that has Valentine's Day prominently displayed. I added a quote I thought would be appropriate: "Give us the company of friends and our days will be filled with joy". The back of the tag has all the party details. So far, so good...must get my mojo in gear and finish these by tomorrow!


Invitesenvie_2 Invitestag_2 


Hey, I wanted to pass along a HUGE thank you to everyone who commented on my new look. I appreciate you! I also want to send a big hug to Kathy Was for all her help (thanks girlfriend!).


OK -- I have to rush out the door to run a few errands before everyone gets home. Enjoy your weekend:-)