Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Checking In...

OK, Ok,....I know it's been forever since I posted here (I told you I was a bad blogger!) , but the holidays were incredibly hectic and now January is half-way over!   Thank you to Audrey and Carlene for the constant nudging to get this thing moving again. In a few days I'll be launching a new blog with a new name.  Will keep you all posted (and I promise to keep it updated!!)


I made this ATC for AAO's 1st anniversary Fat Book project. We were told to keep the artwork oriented on the right (so the book can be bound on the left) and to create our pages around the theme of the number "one". This is what I came up with.  As you can see, I don't always follow the rules!


Aao_2Talk about being WAY too slow...I still have to put away all my Christmas decorations (no joke!). I have everything piled up in my living room and ready to pack up.  Tomorrow I plan to drench my house inValentine's Day decor...can't wait. 


Anyway, it's been crazy over here, but I am looking forward to blogging with y'all again.  Who said there were 24 hours in each day...I seem to be missing a few!


By the way...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!


xoxo,
C.