Monday, June 12, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

by my friend Susan (actually, she tagged me before and I forgot to respond...sorry Susan!)


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

Wedding Planner
TV Actress (yes, and I actually made some money!)
Public Relations Account Executive
Commercial Writer (marketing stuff)


B) Four movies you would watch over and over:

Pride & Prejudice (movie)
Pride & Prejudice (BBC series with Colin Firth)
Narnia
The Day After Tomorrow


C) Four places you have lived:

Los Angeles
Delaware
Boston
New York

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:

Star Trek Next Generation
24
Criminal Minds
Close To Home


E) Four places you have been on vacation:

UK
Australia
Mexico
Hawaii


F) Websites you visit daily: (or semi-weekly)

Weather Underground
EBay
Friend's Blogs
Google

G ) Four of my favorite foods:


Cheese (almost any kind)
Whipped Cream (should be its own food group!)
Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes
Herb Tea (Chamomile, Earl Grey, Peppermint)


H) Four places I would rather be right now:

At the beach
Locked in my studio
California (I miss it there!)
Paris


I) Four friends I think will respond:

I haven't the slightest idea, but I'm sending to Danielle, Kerrie, Deb and Laura