Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pocket Tags...

These little cuties were made for my friend Kerry-Jo who I met through the Mini Album Swaps group. The tags are close to a standard 6 inches and I added my pockets to the front.  The pockets hold smaller tags and minis. I used the August kit from C'est Magnifque Kit Club, which afforded me the opportunity to play with the beautiful Vintage Summer line from Maja Designs. These papers are absolutely GORGEOUS (my photos don't do them justice).  They have a vintage romantic feel and are classy shabby-chic. The kit I used also contained the lovely ephemera pack from the Pink Paislee London Market collection - beautiful imagery on these pieces. And of courseI had to add a few flowers; what's life without flowers, right? Thanks for stopping by today!







No comments: