Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Update

Spent a lovely weekend taking classes with Danielle Flanders and catching up with a few scrapping buddies. Danielle is so sweet, very patient, and uber-talented. The projects she designed for us were beautiful. This is a peek of one of the layouts...I still have a few things to finish up (sorry about the lighting..it's been raining here all day) but I wanted to share a bit of what we did with you):

We made a set of cards, 4 layouts and a stunningly beautiful mini-album (will post more pics later). I learned so much and was grateful for the opportunity to share time with my creative friends before the start of a hectic week.

On the way home I ventured into Mt. Kisco, one of my favorite towns; so quaint and scenic...and it has a Main Street. In my humble opinion, a town is not really a "town" without a Main Street!
And of course no girlfriend's weekend would be complete without a little shopping. I scored this loot from various places, and promised myself I would put it to good use this week...hmmm...promises, promises...

Oh, forgot to mention, I finished Season 1 of "Heroes"; a deliriously awesome series...left me completely breathless...

As always, thanks for visiting. Catch you all later!

xoxo
Cris