Friday, September 29, 2006

Almost The Weekend...


Cotmsept2The weather can't make up its mind today. We've had rain, clouds, sun, an ecelctic mix of just about everything except snow!   


Anyway, Allie's home from school today with a sinus infection (and she's NOT happy -- she loves school!) so while she was napping I decided to work on a few things.  This card is for a monthly online swap.  I used 7Gypsies papers, lots of rub-ons, and some Karen Foster and Making Memories stuff.  Not sure where the image is from but it looks like it may have been from an old Paperwhimsy sheet. I tend to cut up a bunch of stuff at once to see if it will work on a piece, so I have a lot of loose images floating around. If I can nail down the source, I'll post it!  The three pages below are from a book I'm working on. Again the paper and board book are 7 Gypsies, (from one of Regi's kits), and the images shown here are from Paperwhimsy and Paper Bag Studios.


Littlewomen1 Littlewomen2 Littlewomen3


Wow..it's good to be busy. I actually feel as if I'm accomplishing something (although my house is a complete disaster as a result!)  Off to check on Allie...Enjoy your weekend:-)