Monday, August 7, 2006

Midsummer Night's ATCs!

Wow, it feels great to be posting again. I almost forgot how much fun this is!


The summer has been flying by.  I can't believe it's August already.  It's been very hot and humid on Long Island, and we've lost power a few times here on the Neck.  Sean had to call and have a generator installed last week so we'd be prepared for another outage. 


Created these ATCs for Audrey's swap. I don't use children very often in my work, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was so happy to find a few sweet images in my stash so I immediately started ripping paper and let everything fall into place. Needless to say, I had an absolute blast. I still have some finishing touches to put on them, which I will do tonight while I watch a movie with the girls.


Hope everyone is enjoying these lazy hot days of summer!


xoxo,
Cris


Montana2_2 Montana4 Montana3_1 Montana5 Montana1_2