Saturday, September 3, 2011

Destination Niagara...

We've had a couple of weeks of bad weather here on Long Island. We enjoyed a gorgeous summer, then Hurricane Irene blasted us with high winds and flooding. Now the mornings are cool and dry and the afternoons are hot and humid...it's very bizarre. But as long as we're all healthy and happy, I can deal with it!

Wanted to share a quick sneak peek of a mini that I've been working on using the My Creative Scrapbook August album kit. I plan on filling it up with my favorite pics from our Niagara trip. Not sure if the pics are a perfect match for the paper...the tones are a bit off , but I'll figure out a way to make it will work because I really want to scrap those photos and I LOVE this paper line. I'll post more pics when my new camera arrives (an early birthday present...YAY!!!)


Thanks for stopping by today....be blessed!

xoxo
Cris


1 comment:

Joyce B said...

ooooo I like it, can't wait to see the rest of it.

Love Ya