Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Citrus Tree Studio

I've been a fan of Citrus Tree Studio kits for a few years. Cindy is the sweetest person and puts together really cute kits. I tend to love place a ton of embellishments on my projects, but these kits challenge me to make the most of my paper supply -- Here are 2 layouts I did with the January "Victorian Romance" kit featuring the gorgeous 7G Victoria line -- ooolala! This paper is soooooo yummy!

Not too crazy about this one but there's always that "one" project that gets your goat, ya know?

and here are some close-ups. I used the empty Prima package as a frame for my photo:
These little birdies were in the kit. I outlined them with Stickles and added some bling...

Here's the 2nd layout -- of course I had to add more bling...

The "flower" is actually trim from the add-on kit.

So my first attempt at doing layouts wasn't so bad. I need a little practice but I think can get used to this...lol

xoxo, Cris