Thursday, June 7, 2007

Wednesday Stamper

So this week's Wednesday Stamper theme is flowers, and you'd think this would be a cinch for me, right? Well guess again...I was stumped big time...I kept cutting and pasting and stamping..then I would throw everything out and start all over again. I was getting really miffed because I couldn't find the stamps I was looking for (I have issues about putting my art things back where they belong) so after an hour of trying, I gave up. As I was cleaning up and getting ready for bed I came across a piece I started a while ago (remember that coupon book I got in the mail?) and sat down with it for a bit. This is the final result...with a wee bit of stamping here and there.  I can't remember where I found this poem, but it goes like this:


The Beauty Of A Woman


The beauty of a woman
Is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure that she carries,
Or the way she combs her hair.


The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
the place where love resides.


The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.


It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows,
And the beauty of a woman
With passing years only grows.


---Anonymous

I want to thank all of you who take the time to stop by for a visit. It's so great to hear from you and hang out with you for a bit in cyberspace; and it's always a thrill to see what you're up to as well. Thanks again and God Bless:-) xoxo

Beautycover_2  Beauty2_3                                             Beauty3_2                                                Beauty4_4