Thursday, May 3, 2007

First Attempt

Well, I'm still working on those mini books I mentioned before, but I did finally had an opportunity to sit down and create a small mini album with a few pictures I took of the girls at the beach. I didn't design the accordian album you see here, it is based on a class offered by the very talented Angelia (pronounced "Angela") Wiggington. I ordered the kit and changed it around to suit my taste. Grow_album_005b The papers are by Heidi Grace. I actually saw this line in AC Moore the other day...very expensive, but so pretty.




Grow_album_002b_4 Grow_album_003b_2


Speaking of expensive, have you seen the new Martha stuff at Michael's? I skimmed the aisles (they have so much of it!) but didn't look at anything in detail. I did notice the 18x18 albums she has...that is just waaaaaay to big for me! I'm barely getting used to 12 x 12...forget anything bigger than that.


Renee02 Renee01_2


Remember I mentioned that we helped my friend Renee move her scrapbook store to a new location? It was an incredible amount of work but we all had a blast working together. I really loved how we all pulled together and worked right alongside her that day. It was a very cool experience! The new store looks awesome; it's very pretty, quaint and has great space.  She'll be all set up this weekend for National Scrapbooking Day, and has a bunch of fun things happening. If you live locally, come on by. We'll be doing make and take projects from 11-5! xoxo


Scrapbook Patch
650 Rt 112, Port Jefferson Station
(in Pointe Plaza near Cinco de Mayo Restaurant)
(631)509-5218