Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Catching Up...

Well, it's the final stretch of the school year, and needless to say I've been very busy with the girls. My youngest daughter had a "Poetry Tea" at school...very sweet (and very long, but bless them, those children were adorable). My oldest had a huge "Family Weekend and Spirit Week" -- which was basically Spring Break on campus! She's in middle school and the kids had fun, but the parents are exhausted.  Img579I managed to finished a few art-related projects including these ATCs for a swap I hosted at Scrapologie.


I want to ask a favor...I am always on the look out for blogs and sites that lend themselves to a vintage romance theme. If you know of any, please leave a comment here so we all can visit. I'll be posting about a new site each week. I'd like to share one right now that I'm sure you're all familiar with. Ilka's Attic is my friend Susan's blog and I sit with bated breath each week waiting for her to post something new. her work is fresh, exciting and oh so romantic! Have a visit and enjoy...xoxo